This best vegetable garden planner giveaway is part of the Honor The Earth Giveaway Hop! Be sure to scroll to the linky at the bottom of the page to see all of the great giveaways (including the best vegetable garden planner giveaway in this post).
We've all been there, right?
- You plant your garden… and you forget where you put the peppers.
- You decide to add fertilizer, but you have to look up your organic fertilizer recipe each time.
- You are pretty sure you need to start those seeds… but then again, what were those dates again?
I found the solution, seriously! This is the best vegetable garden planner out there and there is even room for you to customize it to your own tastes. So, how do you get (or win) this planner?
The Search is on: the Best Vegetable Garden Planner
I have searched high and low for a good, no great, vegetable garden planner. I think part of my problem is I was always looking for free printables or a free vegetable garden planner. I found some decent ones, but they were always lacking something. Then I realized that, like almost everything in life, you get what you pay for (and sometimes make up for it in time). Most of these planners needed a little tweaking here and there to really work for me.
And they were always missing parts…
Then I started looking at vegetable garden planners at amazon. Okay, looks good, but they only last a year. Then came the lightbulb. You need to mix the two! Get a printable vegetable garden planner and a three ring binder. If you want you can even have it spiral bound at Kinko's or by using your own book binding tools. This way you can keep what you need each year and print out new pages for the stuff that changes.
Finding the Perfect Vegetable Garden Planner
So on with the search. Now I knew I was looking for a printable planner that covered everything that was in my crazy gardening head (and then some). I found it in The Gardening Notebook. The Gardening Notebook has everything.
- If you are a beginning gardener starting a raised bed vegetable garden then this planner will help. You can even plot your raised bed vegetable garden layout on the grid paper that is included.
- Frugal gardeners looking to remember their cheap gardening tips will find the note space great.
- Seasoned gardeners that just want help remembering sowing dates, pest issues, layout, etc, will find it perfect.
So, if you are trying to learn how planting vegetables for beginners can help your homestead, looking for how to design your vegetable garden, or even just a small vegetable garden design, this planner can help you. I know it sounds too good to be true and really, it is. Here is what the best vegetable garden planner, The Gardening Notebook, contains:
- How to begin gardening
- Enriching the garden (soil, compost, etc.)
- Garden Calendar
- How to find your frost dates
- Planting by frost dates calendar
- Local resource contact page
- Garden expense worksheet
- Seed and plant purchase record
- Worksheets with tips for growing vegetables, fruits, herbs and ornamentals -with plenty of room for you to write your own notes from your own research
- Seed sowing record
- Garden layout pages
- Pests, problems and solutions worksheet
- Book list record
- Monthly journal
- Resource list
- Lots of space for you to make notes of what is important to you
- Blank plant profile page to help keep track of specific plants and varieties
- Blank plant worksheets to fill out for the vegetables, fruits, herbs and ornamentals not already included
See what I mean!?
The Best Vegetable Garden Planner Has…..
Everything listed above, plus more. There are over 120 pages. It is, honestly, a book and planner rolled into one. All the information at your fingertips with space for you to add more. You also get seed packet printables for free when you purchase the planner.
The Gardening Notebook Cost
The gardening notebook does cost, but it was less than I expected. For $9.95 you get the very best vegetable garden planner, the seed packet printables, and the right to use it for as many years as your heart desires. Or, you could win one below!
The Gardening Notebook Vegetable Garden Planner Giveaway (3 winners)
Welcome to the Honor the Earth Giveaway Hop, hosted by Happy Mothering and Brittleby's Corner through the Green Moms Network! This April we want to help you Honor the Earth in celebration of Earth Day by giving you the opportunity to win some amazing eco-friendly prizes. After entering my giveaway, be sure to hop around and enter all of the other giveaways listed on the linky at the bottom of this post for your chance to win great eco-friendly gear! This giveaway is for the vegetable garden planner, The Gardening Notebook, by Schneider Peeps. Enter below then “hop” along the linky list to go to all the Earth friendly giveaways. Good luck!
Disclosure: This contest will run through April 22, 2015 at 8:59 pm PST (11:59 pm EST). The winner will be chosen the following day and announced on Blog Name. No purchase necessary. US entries only. Must be 18 years or older to win. The sponsors provided me with free samples of these products to review, and I was under no obligation to review them if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to this blog and not to Facebook. Please note that Happy Mothering, Brittleby's Corner, the Green Moms Network and the Honor the Earth event bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner. We will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. I will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor, please notify the blog you won a prize from within 4-6 weeks for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.