Stop!! I do not recommend the Bing Rewards Program anymore.
Try one of the other sites (seen below) or the main Homesteading on a Dime 2015 post can be found here.
STOP!!! I can no longer in good faith recommend the Bing Rewards Program!
The bing rewards program is a
great way to earn a steady stream of money. It is the fifth (and last) site in my homestead on a dime challenge.
I absolutely do not recommend the Bing Rewards Program anymore. Try one of the other sites (seen below), the Homesteading on a Dime 2015 post can be found here.
- Click here to see the Swagbucks tutorial
- Click here to see the Cashcrate tutorial
- Click here to see the Fusion Cash tutorial
- Click here to see the IRazoo tutorial
And on to the final site… Bing Rewards Program!
Learn How to Earn with Bing Rewards Program (no longer recommended!)
Bing Rewards program is another easy addition to the online money site round-up. It is very consistent and pretty fast. You will not need to spend any extra time on the site because there is nothing to do except for your daily tasks (all of the sites daily tasks can be done in 10 minutes once you know what you are doing).
In the First Ten Minute Session (for the Bing Rewards Program):
Search until you max the available points for the day Click on any bonus pages
Need More Bing Rewards Program Details?
- When you search with the Bing Reward Program a list of “Related Searches” will come up. You can click those and it will count as a new search. It is a fast way to get through all the searches you need for the day.
In order to make the most of the Bing Rewards Program you need to get to Gold Status!!!
Once you are “gold status” it is pretty easy to keep (just make 150 searches each month and since you are paid for more than that it is easy to reach). But, it takes a little while to get to gold. When you are gold you can redeem your prizes for less points and there might be some other bonuses (I am always getting bing rewards program bonuses for being a member for so long or for my birthday, etc – I don't know if those are offered to everybody or only gold members).
Here is what you need to do:
- Complete the Welcome to Bing Rewards Program tour (it will be on the first page when you sign up)
- Earn 200 points
- Redeem an award (I redeemed a 15 point sweepstakes entry because it was a “cheap” way to make it to Silver)
After you do those three things you will get a bonus 50 points and you will have to go for gold by:
- Earn 750 points (lifetime, so your earlier 200 and bonus 50 will count towards this)
Don't redeem for anything until you reach gold because your prizes are less. For example, you can get a $5 Amazon card for 475 points instead of 525.
Bing Rewards Program Mobile Bonus
- Access the Bing Rewards program from the mobile site and you can get a bonus 10 points each day from searching there.
A Few other Bing Rewards Program Tips:
- Bing is another site that is slow but steady. It takes almost no time to complete the daily tasks that it should not be overlooked.
- You will be able to make $5-$10 a month with the Bing Rewards program
Homesteading on a Dime Sum-Up:
- $30-$80/month with Swagbucks
- $10-$40/month with Fusion Cash
- $5-$20/month with Cashcrate
- $5-$10/month with Bing Rewards
- $2-$5/month with IRazoo
=$624-$1860 extra each year for 10-60 minutes of “work” each day.
Be sure to join me on twitter (I post Swag codes, wins, and prize redemptions), Facebook (I post prize redemptions and checks), and here on my blog and email newsletter (I will give you a monthly update on how I am doing).
I love to hear reader stories. If you have tips you would like to share then please do. Keep yourself accountable, it is worth it!