If you need to start at the beginning, the Homesteading on a Dime 2015 post can be found here.
and now to our third site… Fusion Cash!
Learn how to Earn with Fusion Cash
Fusion Cash is my cash site newbie. I started it in September of last year (got my first check in November) and quickly learned what a great site it is. I think it is has a TON of potential for high earnings, but it took me a while to get used to it. I've got it down to a science though and I'm ready to share that information with you!
In the First Ten Minute Session:
- Do the “Paid to Click” activity – $0.15
- Search until you earn $0.05 (the max each day)
- Watch Videos in the background (if you have time)
- Don't forget to do your Swagbucks and Cashcrate 10 minute activities. Keep practicing and take advantage of tabs. You will be able to do this in less than 10 minutes in no time!
Need more details?
- The paid to click activity is not as complicated as they make it sound. Just follow their steps. You can click on the pages one right after another then leave the page to finish another site while the countdown is going.
- To search you need a toolbar (found in the “bonus” section) and you can search fast. I get all 20 searches done in under a minute.
- Videos can also be watched in a different window while you are doing other things.
In Your Second Session:
There is a ton of potential on this site if you want to give it some of your extra time. I split my 30 minutes between this site and Swagbucks. At the very least, keep the videos running while you are doing other things on Swagbucks.
- The offers on fusion cash are very clear on how to get credit. Click on “Paid to Sign Up” and do the ones that say register and confirm email. They are simple! Use that email you set up for your paid sites. Register for all of them and confirm them all at once. There are other easy ones too – I love the clear instructions.
- Are you comfortable on the phone? The paid to call section gives you $2 for calling an advertiser and talking for 3 minutes.
- If you want to earn money with tasks, the more you do the better the offers they give you.
A Few Other Tips:
- The daily email is another way to make money. I did sign up for it (at my regular email address). It comes each morning, you click a link in the email (huge link at the top, can't miss it) and you get $0.02. Simple.
- Radio Loyalty never works for me, but if it does for you then you can get $0.03 for every 30 minutes you let it play.
- You should be able to bring in $10-$40/month with fusion cash depending on how active you are with offers and if Radio Loyalty works for you. You can choose paypal, automatic bank deposit, or a check. You can request your check when you reach $25 as long as at least $15 of that is from offers (including videos, email, paid to click, radio, etc). Payment will come before the 20th the month following your request.
Get Bonuses With Fusion Cash
- Like forums? If you post 30 times a month in the fusion cash forum and submit a form you will get a bonus $3 (you can do this each month).
- Are you on twitter, follow fusion cash and they will give you $0.25 (see this bonus in the “more” section)
- When you get paid, submit proof (screenshot or take a picture). You will get a $1 bonus.
- You will get a $5 bonus when you sign up.
How are you doing so far? Here are the earlier tutorials in case you want to go back through them:
…. IRazoo coming on Tuesday!