The HomeAcre Hop (click here to access the current hop)
Please join us every Thursday at the HomeAcre blog hop. We will feature lots of homesteading related posts so I'm sure you will find lots to read and share. If you are a blogger and want to share content then please see the rules below.
The Hosts of the HomeAcre Hop
Seven hosts means your posts will be shared on seven different blogs, plus have a higher likelihood of being featured the following week (one post is chosen by each host each week). Please visit the hosts! They are:
And… of course, myself (Heidi) from Pint Size Farm
We invite you to share your original posts on:
There are just a few little rules to follow:
- Family friendly posts only.
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you’d like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please, only link posts that you haven't linked before to keep the hop fresh and fun for everyone.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships…so share the link love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way.
- To keep the Hop fresh for everyone, please do not link a post that you've linked before.
- Please note: Posts that don't follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.