It has been a pretty long week. Hubby is working some long hours (they are short staff right now) so he is getting home around 6:30 each night (leaves about 6:00 each morning). Since he has Tues/Wed weekends he hardly gets to see our oldest right now. It is almost summer though so that should help some of it!
We had a great Saturday though. We started at baseball practice, then went to the Home Depot Kids activity where they built a flower stand. We had a little time to kill so we stopped at the dollar store and let the kiddos pick out a flower for their pot then went to Toys R Us for the lego build activity. After that we went to the library for a presentation on dinosaurs! It was a free day (except for the $2 spent on flowers) and the kids loved it. It got me pretty excited for summer. I love activity days!
Not much else, what happened on your homestead this week?
In case you missed it, here is what was posted last week:
- Join the Clear the Clutter Challenge (this will start this week so get ready!)
- The Best Cloth Bags (and 5 Reasons you Need Them)
- The Easiest Way to Hydrate a Mealworm Colony
- Over 100 Homesteading Blog Articles, Round up for This Week
- Garden Quote and Photo of the Week